Salt’s client, a leading FMCG organisation making waves within their market space are on the hunt for a driven and dynamic Campaigns Manager for a 3 month (initial) contract with huge potential for extension thereafter. In this immediate starting, fully remote working role, you will support in the development of strategic plans for communicating their various campaign messaging while also overseeing the planning, coordination of execution, monitoring and measurement of all digital campaigns and their successes.
Key role requirements:
- Coordinate the efforts of various agencies and internal team members and developing strategic plans for communicating their message.
- Plan and coordinate the execution, monitoring and measurement of digital campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows strict organisational guidelines
- Deliver regular reports on campaign performance and results
- Improve and optimise campaigns using data and feedback
Key Skills required:
- 5+ years in similar related digital campaign focused roles
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Hold an in-depth knowledge of running digital campaigns
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously
- Possess a consistent understanding of current digital trends
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2109-247312
Salary: £350.00 - £450.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract