I am working with a Performance Media Agency who have a fantastic contract opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join the growing London team. The role is fast paced and varied and would suit someone who can plan, build and optimise Social and Display (programmatic).
As Digital Media Account Manager, you will work closely with the Account Director to manage the team and oversee the media planning and buying.
You will have a strong understanding of media execution, and exceptional knowledge in creating insight driven media campaigns, and able to plan, build and optimise Social and Display (programmatic). You will be comfortable leading client meetings, managing a team alongside the Account Director, and you will have overall responsibility for the implementation of the media strategy across your clients.
- Ability to plan, build and optimise Social and Display (programmatic).
- 3+ years’ experience working with a media agency in a similar role
- fully conversant (digital planning and buying) across several media channels
- adept at creating and nurturing strong client relationships
- proficient in taking ownership of several client accounts
- strong understanding of campaign performance data
- strong numeracy skills and the ability to analyse data
- team management skills to mentor, train and oversee the team
- project management experience
- experienced in establishing and managing long-term client strategies and business objectives
- confident communicator; written and verbal. Leading client status calls and reporting
- proactive and self-motivating as this role requires you to work autonomously
- enjoys a fast-paced environment
Job Reference: JO-2104-199960
Salary: £0.00 - £200.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 1 month +
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract