Digital Marketing Manager | Lifestyle Retail
This is a unique lifestyle brand with multiple categories, who have seen substantial growth in the last few years. They are still relatively small in size, so there is scope to take ownership and grow along with the business. They are a creative business with a talented and dynamic team, very flexible and have some great benefits.
This role reports into the Senior Ecommerce Manager and will have ownership of all paid channels. You can expect to:
- Develop, manage and execute the EU online digital marketing strategy across affiliates, PPC, display remarketing, SEO and paid social.
- Manage external digital marketing agencies.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly spend allocation and demand and ROAS forecasts.
- Plan and book promotional activity across key affiliates in line with marketing calendar.
- Develop the app marketing strategy, with a focus on both acquisition and retention.
- Own all analysis and reporting
They look for creative people who will be passionate about the brand. You will need:
- Technical, hands on digital marketing experience affiliates, PPC, display remarketing, SEO and paid social.
- Experience managing marketing strategy across the UK and the EU.
- Ideally experience within a fast paced, online retail business or agency.
- Some management experience.
There is a chance to own and drive these channels, growing a team around you. But there are some nice soft benefits too:
- Bonus potential.
- Discount across all of their brands.
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite gym
- Flex working (2 days in office)
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
Job Reference: JO-2105-200704
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent