Salt has partnered with a restricted FMCG Consumer business based in Surrey. The company are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is focused on Acquisition Channels for a 12 Month Day Rate Contract.
As the Digital Marketing Manager for Acquisition, you will be responsible for the management and continuous improvement of digital marketing activities relating to the e-commerce websites. Responsibilities include leading the development and execution of direct and digital marketing activities to grow revenue on the e-commerce platform through online and offline traffic driving initiatives across SEO, referrals, affiliates, paid media, advertorials, SMS, email, leaflets and sampling.
- You will need at least 5 years’ experience in Marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in e-commerce, including SEO, Google Display Network, Google Analytics.
- “Strong project management experience is essential, as is a high level of commercial awareness and business understanding.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience of working collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- You will contribute to the formation of the company strategy and plans and ensure that collateral accurately reflects global branding.
- You will keep up to date with innovations, research and assess new technologies and digital developments
- You will facilitate project alignment with the wider Marketing team to synchronise strategies and execution.
- You will ensure alignment with all internal and external stakeholders involved in e-commerce
- You will be responsible for accurately forecasting and maintaining the assigned budget, monitoring and reporting against agreed KPI’s.
- You will carry out reporting and analysis to continually improve strategies, product offerings, campaigns and revenue.
- You will monitor performance and evaluate return on investment, sharing reports with the UK and HQ. You will maintain customer data within a CDP and ensure that records are up-to-date and used compliantly with Data Protection laws.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201640
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract