I am working with a fantastic leading Telecomms company based in London. They are looking to bring on a contractor Digital Marketing Manager with a large focus on Performance Marketing, to provide expert knowledge, working closely with the team to deliver the marketing, data driven strategies and affiliated programmes, which promote products and services through the online and offline and digital channels to increase exposure to and business from the target audience/s.
- Search Engine Marketing – Paid Advertising – Paid Media – Digital Media – Digital Advertising – Biddable Media including Google AdWords); Social Media Marketing (using channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Snap Chat);
- Digital Personalisation
- Digital Content Management (including email and mobile phone).
- Reports in Head of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing strategy, and effectively engage with the existing and potential customer base, to drive sales.
- Uses best practice knowledge and tools (e.g Adobe stack) to develop processes and activities and services through paid comms channels; Google, Facebook, Amazon and programmatic advertising
- Helps establishing best use of data technology platforms, and leads the relationship with devoted platforms (for example, Pega, Adobe, Tealium etc.) to accelerate data driven marketing activities across owned and paid media;
- Delivers audience strategy across biddable and owned channels channels for execution by account team;
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with external creative agencies and/or in-house media design teams and manages the campaign production process through digital channel;
- May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract