Salt has partnered with a Technology Renewable Energy Company, looking at Climate Action, LED Technology, Renewable Solutions and Zero Carbon Projects.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Head of Marketing and also the Content Manager in a small team growing the business from a Demand Generation perspective.
They are looking for someone to start on the 26th July 2021 and work for 4 – 6 months before they find someone permanently.
- Working alongside the Group Head of Marketing, you will develop the tactics behind the current lead generation channel strategy of social, ppc, search, email, native Ads.
- Migrate our outbound comms from Mailchimp to Hubspot / Pardot, integrating into our CRM Salesforce.
- Trigger weekly sector lead gen campaigns, planned for new client acquisition with the goal of generating demand and meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets, creating a sustainable stream of qualified leads.
- Strengthen our SEO strategy to ensure our Google ranking is performing as needed.
- Find appropriate places to hijack and serve up Ads for our Target Segments.
- Understand and map prospect user journeys to support the management of workflows in automated sales platforms such as Hubspot, Pardot and SalesForce
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and constantly review and refine strategies
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimisations
- Manage external agencies, freelancers, vendors and partners to ensure the delivery and performance of our lead generation activities
- Work alongside out PR Team to ensure an integrated communications plan of rich and inspiring content, PR and social activity possesses and always on approach.
- Partner with our agencies to develop and execute an integrated marketing plan across all channels- including outbound campaigns, ppc, paid search, and social channels
- Lead and project manage internally with internal and external stakeholders to achieve agreed upon success metrics and business targets
- Leverage data and insights to inform campaign strategy, content, and tacticmix, and then work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of programs
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, using standard analytics tools
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing and Demand Generation marketing experience, preferably within an energy/sustainability/cleantech subscription-based company
- Experience managing Digital Marketing agencies
- Experienced with CRM database management
- Experienced with Google Analytics preferred
Job Reference: JO-2107-244839
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 4 - 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP 26th July
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract