Digital Media Planning Specialist
£40k to £50k plus benefits
Salt have partnered with a global fashion brand who are looking to continue the growth of the digital marketing team. Their Paid Media Specialist has been maintaining the display sector but due to an increased workload their is a need for a Display Specialist. You will have a great deal autonomy within this role but once you are settled there will be support from a display co-coordinator. You will report into the EU Digital Marketing Manager and work closely the Paid Search Specialist.
- Plan the activity in alignment with marketing content calendar and campaign performance to maximise Smart Shopping, Display and YouTube channels, staying on top of trends when it comes to categories to push depending on the time of the year and business objectives.
- Implementation and optimisation of Programmatic and You Tube advertising campaigns in DV360.
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met; Follow-up and monitoring based on given KPIs.
- Scheduling, testing and launching programmatic campaigns with follow up reporting outlining clear actions and recommendations for the channel; Provide inventory forecasts, optimisation suggestions and regular campaign reporting.
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing role with a focus on Display and YouTube.
- Experience coordinating the supply of digital marketing assets and copy for a variety of channels.
- Hands on experience in implementation and building of campaigns in DV360.
- Experience using Google Analytics to analyse performance and drive conversion and revenue.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills; Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively.
- Exceptional communication skills to work effectively with other specialists in the digital marketing team.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
Job Reference: JO-2210-327732
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 28/11/2022
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent