Salt is working with a leading global digital Marketing Agency with diversified experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire.
You will be reporting to the Senior Media Manager/Media Director. You will be responsible for delivering the digital media planning, buying and activation. You will be expected to maker budget, channel and tactic recommendations while having an understanding of various media platforms. The candidate should have a strong understanding of campaign performance.
You will be responsible for leading weekly client status calls to provide insight into performance and provide recommendations. As the Display Account Manager you will be responsible for delegating tasks and offering support amongst your team.
- Responsible for set up and management of digital display campaigns across multiple platforms / networks
- Campaign implementation, working with Ad Operations team to ensure any required measurement technology is in place and overseeing appropriate quality assurance checks
- Develop strong relationships with media and technology partners and work with them to find new opportunities or improvements to support campaigns
- Organise, prepare for and deliver campaign updates at regular client review meetings and status calls
- Coordination of clients and creative agencies to provide detailed specifications and ensure assets are produced and delivered on time
- Implement the ongoing optimisation and evolution of campaigns with support and direction from line manager
- Support in monthly reconciliation and financing of clients and to ensure spend is delivered according to media plan and clients receive accurate and timely invoicing from media partners
- Mentor junior members of the team, overseeing their work day to day
Skills & Experience Required:
- Have an in-depth understanding of digital display advertising platforms and how to define, segment and target people online.
- Have some understanding of other digital and offline channels and how they contribute to the media plan.
- Ability to independently activate, manage, and optimise campaigns, as well as create reports and analyse performance
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to identify and escalate as necessary
- A strong team player who is able to work as part of multi-channel team
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy throughout process from campaign set up to finance reconciliation
- Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
- Collaborative, team player with inquisitive attitude
- Google display network experience
Job Reference: JO-2203-253370
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract