Salt has partnered with a leading digital agency group. They are working with a company in the pharmacy industry and looking for a senior account director / strategy director. It is a data and technology driven communications proposition that is centred around our client’s growth.
You will be a core member of our strategy/client team, supported by a Strategy Manager and Exec. You will play a front-line role applying data to deliver our Experience Planning process, building audience understanding, shaping communication strategy and strategic innovation and work in collaboration with creative agency partners.
- You will be working with our Global Category Strategy Lead and Business Leads to develop cut through communications
- You are a strategic planner with a track record of developing insight driven, data fueled communication solutions
- Proven expertise in media planning spanning on and offline
- Ability to lead, inspire, motivate and guide a team
- Have ability identify & interpret actionable insights using data
- Happy to present to extremely senior clients and to speak simply when explaining strategy
- Confidence to challenge the client and team and to ensure deliver on marketing metrics that drive to business outcome
- You think creatively and work collaboratively with cross agency teams to drive thinking through to activation. You are passionate about brilliant client service and have fostered this within a team to ensure smooth delivery across complex businesses.
- Tangible feedback on strategic projects delivered across the year from clients and Strategy Lead.
At least 6/7 years in local or Global industry roles. Combination of experience preferred.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245748
Salary: £0.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract