Head of Digital Marketing | Sustainable Brand
This is a very exciting, high growth brand who are heavily investing in future digital growth and international expansion. The team has expanded considerably and will continue to do so, so it’s a business with a huge amount of scope and career opportunity. Very values driven culture, with D&I a priority and flexible working options.
The role will own all performance and retention channels (with a big emphasis on acquisition). You can expect to:
- Take responsibility and ownership of the global digital marketing strategy.
- Own all forecasts & budgets, managing global digital marketing allocation.
- Create localised acquisition and retention strategies across all markets. Develop and execute across all digital channels including PPC, SEO, paid social, affiliates, display, video & shopping accounts.
- Own relationships with external agencies and partners.
- Manage, mentor and develop your team (which will continue to grow).
This is a role for someone who wants to go into an incredibly fast paced and high growth brand, who is still happy to get stuck into the detail day to day. Key requirements:
- Already holding a Head of position (8-10 years overall digital marketing experience)
- Experience in £100m+ business, handling large budgets.
- Managed global budgets and localization.
- Experience entering new international markets.
- Data enthusiastic and commercially driven.
- Fashion/retail background.
This is a growing benefits package so will keep updating:
- 25 + BH + BD off
- Rest days – like summer hours – 2 set days per year
- 70% discount for you and household
- 30% F&F discount
- AXA health
- LifeWorks – support on mental health
- Wider retail discounts
Job Reference: JO-2110-248213
Salary: £85000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent