Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Salt is currently supporting media, content, and technology agency, which is a part of global network who are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in…£300 - £350 per day
Salt is currently supporting media, content, and technology agency, which is a part of global network who are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in…£250 - £300 per annum
Salt is currently supporting media, content, and technology agency, which is a part of global network who are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in…£200 - £250 per day
I'm currently working with an innovative and award winning Fintech, who are looking for Performance Marketing Manager, reporting into Growth & Marketing Leads across European markets. You'll support across PPC,…£300 - £400 per day
Head of Marketing
My client is an exciting Insurtech start up founded in 2016. They have built a platform which is changing the way people insure their homes. After closing a new round of funding, they are now looking for an analytical Head of Marketing to lead their acquisition strategy and future marketing goals.
They are looking for a smart and well-rounded candidate who is not afraid to work hard, get their hands dirty in the short term and build a world-class marketing function in the long term.
* Define the high-level marketing strategy
* Making sure the growth targets are hit
* Growing and leading the marketing team
* Setting and managing the marketing budget
* Making sure marketing takes a joined-up approach with product management and the rest of the team
Key Skills and Experience:
* Have good experience across a broad range of marketing disciplines.
* Have experience in direct to consumer marketing for a high growth online or multi-channel business.
* Know how to prioritise effectively and learn quickly.
* Be highly numerate and have an analytical mindset.
* Are an enthusiastic problem solver, and comfortable dealing with new challenges in a rapidly changing environment.
* No experience of insurance or financial services is required.
To apply for the Head of Marketing role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Affiliate Lead - Online Gaming - London - c. £45K The Company My client, based in the heart of London, is a mid-sized operator in the gaming industry. They are…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
Senior Account Manager - Independent agency - West London - competitive salary The Company My client, based in West London, is an independent agency in an exciting stage of their…Up to £40000.00 per annum + commission