Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Marketing
My client is an exciting Insurtech start up founded in 2016. They have built a platform which is changing the way people insure their homes. After closing a new round of funding, they are now looking for an analytical Head of Marketing to lead their acquisition strategy and future marketing goals.
They are looking for a smart and well-rounded candidate who is not afraid to work hard, get their hands dirty in the short term and build a world-class marketing function in the long term.
* Define the high-level marketing strategy
* Making sure the growth targets are hit
* Growing and leading the marketing team
* Setting and managing the marketing budget
* Making sure marketing takes a joined-up approach with product management and the rest of the team
Key Skills and Experience:
* Have good experience across a broad range of marketing disciplines.
* Have experience in direct to consumer marketing for a high growth online or multi-channel business.
* Know how to prioritise effectively and learn quickly.
* Be highly numerate and have an analytical mindset.
* Are an enthusiastic problem solver, and comfortable dealing with new challenges in a rapidly changing environment.
* No experience of insurance or financial services is required.
To apply for the Head of Marketing role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Senior PPC Manager - B2B - London - c. £45K The Company and Role Want to join a fast growth company who are consistently voted as a sought after place…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
I am currently working with a leading Digital and Marketing agency as they look for a Programmatic Manager Contractor to support an array of clients. Role Responsibilities: Running programmatic campaigns…£250 - £300 per day