Salt has partnered with a leading fashion company who are leading the way in the in the industry. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to join the business on an initial 6 – 9 month MAT cover position in some of their busiest and most high achieving times of the year. Black Friday, Christmas and January.
The role includes managing and delivering all multi-market cross-channel trade marketing activity on a global scale. Managing stakeholder, a team and promotions and trading on the website is key!
- Planning marketing activities across channels and locations
- Planning, owning and evolving marketing calendar
- Owning and planning and output of all Marketing activity
- Look at the Trade Planning activity and Trading process alongside the brand team
- Coordinating execution of the marketing calendar
- Working with Proposition leads to ensure that channel plans and market insight is fed into the ongoing marketing calendar
- Team management, ensuring that everyone has growth objectives, cascaded from the Team and Department objectives; direct day-to-day line management of six of the team.
- Passionate and driven individual, with enthusiasm for the e-commerce sector
- Experience in Fashion and/or online retail an advantage
- Excellent management and communication skills, able to prioritise effectively and manage multiple senior stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Confident, personable and a team player – but also able to work effectively on leading and driving projects forward
- Fantastic attention to detail and able to manage multiple activities at once
Job Reference: JO-2109-246610
Salary: £70000 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months FTC
Job Start Date: November 2021
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract