Salt has partnered with a sustainable Creative agency who are looking for a Customer Acquisition Specialist to help a Pet Brand in the sustainable area.
We are looking for someone with senior level experience in D2C customer acquisition to lead our customer and subscriber acquisition strategy, tactics, planning and execution. You need to be flexible, hands on, obsessive about data, and passionate about sustainability.
This can be completed a few hours per day (part time) Ad Hoc
D2C Customer Acquisition Manager
- Review and optimise customer acquisition plan – across all areas of our omni-channel marketing strategy, including (not limited to) paid digital activity, SEO etc.
- Manage, implement & constantly optimise customer acquisition strategy to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency
- Manage external communication agency to implement strategy on a day-to-day level of paid search, Facebook, and Instagram
- Optimisation of paid accounts including bid management, time of day bidding strategies and daily budgets
- Experience working in customer acquisition for direct-to-consumer business
- Strong experience in managing & implementing paid advertising, paid social, SEO, Content, Display, and Affiliate
- Confident across reporting & analytical programmes and analysing data to clearly communicate internally & to partners
- Experience in increasing customer acquisition, revenue performance and ROAS
Job Reference: JO-2107-244840
Salary: £37.50 - £50 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract