Growth Marketing Manager
London, Tech Start-up (SaaS)
£50,000 – £60,000 + Stock Options + Bonus
Looking for a Growth marketer to join a fast-growing Tech Start-up! The product is an employee referral collaboration platform that builds inclusive referral cultures for every organisation!
The product empowers companies to learn who are the top performers in their company network and empowers employees to contribute to their companies recruiting efforts!
- You will focus on driving all acquisition campaigns with a data-focused approach!
- You’ll have real insight into our target persona and understand what drives them and some of the challenges they face. This is a great opportunity to build on an existing foundation and really own the next stage of our growth!
What you’ll do:
- Launch, track, and optimise campaigns across multiple channels to move prospects and customers down the funnel
- Own the Distribution channels, Own Demand Gen inbound
- Plan, build, and launch marketing campaigns that drive demand
- Manage paid channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, etc)
- Own the execution and continuous improvement of automated and outbound email campaigns
- Leverage a constant test-and-learn approach to gain channel and ad level learnings to improve overall efficiency
- Constantly be on the lookout for a first-mover advantage on any tactic or growth hack
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years B2B SaaS Demand Gen experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with a variety of tech tools
- Comfortable data crunching and understanding of key marketing metrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across the commercial organisation
- You’re proactive, innovative and enjoy experimenting and testing new ideas to drive performance
- You’ll have a proven ability to thrive in a self-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and changing priorities (Start-up)
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34 ” Monitor
🚑 Health Insurance
💪🏼 Gym Membership
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 20 days vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍹 Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
Please apply for more details!
Job Reference: JO-2207-257913
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 26/09/2022
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent