Salt’s client, a Global Leader in the luxury retail market are sourcing a talented and driven Marketing Associate to support their EMEA Wholesale Omni-channel Marketing team in driving their key marketing strategies for their retailer websites and stores.
In this 6 month, immediate starting maternity cover position, you will play a key role in helping the team to grow their wholesale distribution visibility both in the digital and physical form. Areas of focus include – creating and driving the implementation of seasonal marketing campaigns, supporting in-store and ecommerce activations, optimising site merchandising, tracking campaign activity, consumer KPI’s, managing creative assets etc.
- Develop seasonal marketing campaign with key EMEA wholesale partners – identifying relevant themes, driving implementation on wholesale accounts and tracking KPIs
- Assist in the creation and execution of brand marketing plans on all digital and physical channels of wholesalers
- Monitor key wholesale partners’ digital channels conducting site audits, on-site optimisation suggestions and support to implement improvements.
- Manage the deployment of digital content, ensuring that the right content is received on time for websites.
- Coordinate performance marketing campaigns (on & offsite), track results & build learnings to optimise ROI
- Effectively deliver briefs to internal creative and advertising teams on creative requirements for wholesale accounts, and provide feedback on executions
- Track all marketing campaigns activities, ensuring correct live dates/coverage, developing KPIs, while also providing recommendations for future activity based on data
- Consistently tracking and monitor partners activities to ensure they are respecting brand guidelines
- Monitor new ecommerce and marketing trends to test with existing pureplayer accounts e.g. programmatic, social commerce, livestreams, virtual stores, etc.
- Continuously track competitor ecommerce activities to assist in identifying potential opportunities for the brand
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a marketing role with a digital focus – ideally with ecommerce and omnichannel experience
- Prior end-to-end project management experience with a proven track record of success will be highly valued.
- Hold strong analytical skills and be proficient in reading and analysing data sets.
- Have prior knowledge of performance marketing e.g. display & paid social
- Excellent organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work cross-collaboratively with various internal teams, multi-task and juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201645
Salary: £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + pro rated
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 05/07/2021
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract