Salt has partnered with a leading agency supporting them with the Digital Account Director will be responsible for all media campaigns the team responds to and activates and will liaise with key clients across Europe.
Also you’ll manage the Media team’s workload of campaign activation and management, Respone to Briefs and brief internal resource to support broader client strategic work. This requires excellent account management skills in conjunction with in-depth paid social media knowledge.
This position is the key POC for paid social, and will be responsible for key strategic partnerships and growth development including new business opportunities.
- Manage client paid social teams, including Paid Social Strategists and Campaign Managers
- Work with senior account management
- Develop paid social strategies for new business (e.g. pitches)
- Knowledge-sharing of best practice in paid social
- Lead the development and execution framework of innovative paid social media plans across key clients
- Recommend strategic innovation and media tactics
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Facebook and Instagram, plusTwitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and TikTok. Explore lesser used channels including NextDoor, Quora and Reddit
- Develop, manage, train, coach and motivate team
- Develop thought-leadership and provide owned POVs to clients and partners
Job Reference: JO-2108-245758
Salary: £300 - £400 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract