Salt has partnered with Leading Media Agency shaping consumers’ brand decisions and experiences through media, content and technology. You will be joining as Paid Media Account Director helping two accounts.
You will support with Planning and Activation for two international clients in retail and finance. You will be able to get hands on and support the junior team, but also have an eye on the bigger picture ensuring output sustains the highest possible quality.
- Supporting the Global Client Leadership to deliver on the central client’s digital & media strategy;
- Supporting the Activation Partner with overall digital leadership of the accounts;
- Performance planning lead feeding into strategic planning and client direction from regional and global teams;
- Collaborative lead on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets;
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics;
- Collaborative lead (with global team) on client reviews of all search activation – BAU, campaign specific and channel planning;
- Collaborative secondary lead (with other Directors) on the management of day-to-day relationships with social platforms, tech providers and media activation solutions.
- Strong knowledge of digital operations and measurement platforms would be highlight advantageous – GA360, SA360 and others.
- ATL media requirements on the financial account side, so media planning and operations overall would aid well in the role;
- Sound financial stewardship control measures.
Contract length: 3 months
Day rate: £350 a day
Job Reference: JO-2110-247997
Salary: £0.00 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP (01/11)
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract