Salt has partnered with a leading Automotive Client who are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join the team and report into the Head of Digital Acquisition ASAP.
- Lead Across Paid Media channels: Paid Search, Programmatic Video Display and Paid Social, with a focus on commercial performance.
- You are highly analytical, insights driven and take an always-on approach to testing.
- You will create a state of the art targeting approach and media mix, informed by customer insights and a deep understanding of a conversion funnel.
- Support other Digital and Marketing Teams.
- You will be accountable for budget management and optimisation across all Paid Media channels
- Optimise account performance, including targeting and creative optimisation
- You will develop Paid Media strategy in-line with Digital and Brand strategies
- Manage day to day channel & technology partner relationships
- You will support the team with training & developing junior members of the team and educating the wider business
- 6 years+ proven track record in leading large budget Paid Media accounts across Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Video and Display – agency and/or client-side
- Extensive experience in working with main Analytics Platforms, Search Engine & Social Platform UIs
- Experience in SEO and knowledge of the relationship between PPC, SEO and CRO would be a plus
- Strategic thinker with ability to translate business objectives into Paid Media approach
- Must thrive in a fast-changing environment and be comfortable working under pressure
- Great communicator, both verbally and written
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passion for training and team development
- Marketing and Advertising
- Online Media
Job Reference: JO-2107-243939
Salary: £250 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract