I am currently working with an award winning, leading Digital agency, that works globally to support to support a dynamic range of clients. Their specialist Performance Marketing area of the business are currently looking for a contractor to come on as a Paid Performance Account Manager.
The Paid Performance Manager is responsible for the management of a small exec team and the paid performance output for an exciting client portfolio. The core remit will centre on strategy, campaign implementation, analysis, optimisation, delivery and evaluation across paid search, shopping, AMS, Criteo and other relevant e-commerce platforms. There may also be a need for management across affiliate and lead generation campaigns too.
- Being responsible and accountable for the creation and management of paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and targets.
- Being a technical lead and point of authority on paid search, shopping, AMS and Criteo activity.
- Completing and managing the forecasts/ plans of monthly paid search budgets in-line with client objectives and targets.
- Ensuring best practice set up and development across all paid performance campaigns.
- Overseeing, directing and/or executing the optimisation of campaigns, both manual and automated, utilising the full breadth off tools and technologies at your disposal (bid management tools, scripts, etc.)
- Being the main point of contact for clients and interpreting and communicating performance strategy or campaign data as and when required.
- Ensuring timely delivery of all team reporting and analysis outputs.
- Overseeing accurate and timely finance administration.
- Identifying and progressing commercial opportunities for your clients.
- Managing direct reports to effectively implement, optimise and evaluate campaigns.
- Managing personal development plans for all direct reports setting SMART objectives.
- Providing regular support and advice through one to ones to help progress direct reports.
- Taking part in new business prep and pitches for paid performance.
- Proven experience of paid search working in either a fast-paced agency environment with enterprise level clients or strong background in an in-house role.
- A comprehensive understanding of retail, particularly using Amazon and Criteo platforms.
- Google Ads, Bing Ads and Search Ads 360 qualified.
- A strong understanding of and experience with analytics platforms.
- A strong understanding of and experience with bid management platforms – predominately Search Ads 360 but knowledge of Kenshoo or Marin is advantageous.
- Experience of utilising a variety of competitor tools e.g. Hitwise, Adgooroo, Adthena, Search Metrics etc.
- The ability to translate complex performance marketing strategies and lingo into simple explanations and propositions for clients.
- A self-starter who will proactively seek out opportunities and strive for betterment of self, product and proposition.
- Hunger to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisation and project management capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to deliver confident and structured presentations.
- Passion for and wide understanding of all aspects of digital media.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do.
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable.
- Someone with a strong voice and positive attitude who will help build a passionate culture in our team.
If this looks of interest please drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: JO-1908-152257
Salary: £200.00 - £250.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract