Salt is excited to be partnered with one of the largest and fastest growing on-line print shops in the UK and they are on the hunt for a PPC Manager. The PPC Manager will join an award-winning marketing team. This is a key role to manage initiatives to grow sales, with a particular focus on Paid Search, Paid Social & Display channels. The successful candidate will also have a role in shaping our SEO & Affiliate marketing programmes whilst working collaboratively with the CRM, Creative, Content, Campaign & Product teams. We are looking for a passionate and inquisitive individual with strong data-driven, cross-channel experience to push forward our customer acquisition efforts and identify new opportunities for the business through an integrated multi-channel strategy.
- Contribute towards and manage a forward-thinking acquisition strategy
- Take ownership of the Paid Search, Paid Social & Google Display Network initiatives, working closely with our chosen partner agencies to grow these channels.
- Support management of the paid media budget, ensuring CPA & ROAS are aligned to business KPI’s.
- Manage a media dashboard that measures marketing KPI’s and communicate insights with senior stakeholders and the wider marketing team to help grow high value customer sectors.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to optimise channel conversion rates by evaluating customer journeys to identify potential areas of improvements.
- Live and breathe channel performance to highlight wins and identify opportunities to improve performance, not limited to performance marketing KPI’s but also key sectors and product performance
- Systematically reviewing the acquisition team toolkit, reviewing platforms and services to add efficiencies, automation’s, and improve processes to meet the business demands and growth.
- Feed into acquisition test & learn road map – drive continuous improvement through meaningful testing and evaluations across all performance channels to learn and optimise activity against agreed KPIs.
- Support the SEO & Affiliate initiatives by working closely with the respective channel owners and chosen partner agencies.
- 3+ years of PPC management experience in a brand or marketing agency environment. (Including Paid Search & Display).
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Google Analytics.
- Strong organisational skills for task management, agency workflows, budgeting and scheduling.
- Reporting and analysis experience, providing regular analysis and actionable insights to the wider marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and being able to adapt communication style depending on audience and experience level.
- Internal & external stakeholder management experience across a range of skill levels.
Job Reference: JO-2210-328016
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2022/11/01
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Tyne and Wear
Job Types: Permanent