Paid Search Manager | Luxury Jewellery
This award winning, pureplay luxury brand have seen huge success during the last year and need to start building a team to continue this growth. You’ll be working with a fantastic Co-Founder who has a background in digital. They also have a remote working culture, with regular meetups in the London or Spain office (when safe to do so), 23 days holiday, pension, and cost price products are also on offer.
This role will manage all paid search campaigns internally – this is a hands on role, you will not be using agencies. You will have the chance to be innovative with your ideas, thinking out of the box and finding ways to keep improving and scaling up:
- Own and manage all search campaigns hands on.
- Manage a £5 million PA paid search budget, scaling this up in a results driven way.
- Continually A/B test to find ways of scaling, through experimenting with ads, keywords and messaging, keeping detailed records of experiments so we can review results.
- Harvest existing campaign data to create new campaigns, ad groups and landing pages to add scale.
- Work to KPI’s for Ad Quality and Landing Page Relevance and continually improve both metrics.
- Manage the google shopping feeds.
- Develop, scale, monitor and provide reports on Youtube campaigns (creatives supplied).
- Develop, scale, monitor and provide reports on Discovery campaigns (creatives supplied).
- Liaise with the marketing and design teams to ensure a constant brand message.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to move into a brand and drive key growth for an ecommerce website. You need to be a self-starter, someone who can hit the ground running:
- You must have hands on, technical experience in running and scaling large search campaigns.
- Proven experience in scaling budgets and revenue through innovative search campaigns.
- Experience managing multi-million pound budgets.
- Be an expert user in Google AdWords / Bing AdCenter and someone who has embraced the new machine learning that Google AdWords have implemented.
- Have working use of the Keyword Planner and Performance Planner Tools.
- Advanced Excel user, able to translate data into actionable insights.
- The chance to help scale an exciting, growing ecommerce business.
- Full remote working, with regular meet ups in the London or Marbella office.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Cost price on products – HUGE discounts!
- Rewarded for hard work.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198814
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent