Salt has partnered with a leading digital marketing agency working on a variety of client names.
You will join a large team working with Paid Social Directors and Account Managers.
Work Remotely and some office work in London
- Creation and delivery of paid social plans for clients
- Client account management and ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
- Ensure that results are reported with accuracy and that actionable insights are shared for continuous campaign improvement.
- Monitor of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high-quality output
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 5+ years of experience in Paid Social, ideally in media agencies
- Proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation, and reporting
- Clear communication skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas
- Experience of managing expectations of client team and client
Job Reference: JO-2107-243835
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract