Salt has partnered with a leading media agency looking for part time support in Paid Social. Please apply if you have worked as a Paid Media/ Paid Social Account Director with good team management, coaching, budget control, client management etc.
This is a day rate contract Outside IR35. Hybrid working always preferred for client offices in London. You will be expected to input into cross channel thinking and have a holistic knowledge of paid media and be expected to lead day to day communications with client. Making budget, channel and tactic recommendations and be expected to lead weekly client status calls.
- Ensure accurate set up and management of cross channel campaigns across multiple platforms / networks
- Strong experience in Paid Social and understanding of Paid Media
- Ensure activation and execution happens within timeframe agreed with client(s) and media teams
- Look for innovative opportunities to deliver new solutions that demonstrate superior value to clients through close relationships with media and technology partners
- Lead updates at regular client review meetings and status calls on specific channel(s)
- Mentor junior members of the team, overseeing their workday to day and provide clear objectives and reviews
- Experience running full-funnel multi-channel B2B campaigns (LinkedIn is a key focus channel) focused on lead generation.
- Have an in-depth understanding of paid media across paid social, display and programmatic, and paid search
- People management skills to coach, mentor, train and develop a team
- Ability to manage output of a large team
- Knowledge of using analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Experience with app download campaigns and tracking
Job Reference: JO-2211-328318
Salary: £350 - £380 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract