Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Salt is currently supporting media, content, and technology agency, which is a part of global network who are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in…£300 - £350 per day
Salt is currently supporting media, content, and technology agency, which is a part of global network who are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in…£250 - £300 per annum
Salt is currently supporting media, content, and technology agency, which is a part of global network who are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in…£200 - £250 per day
I'm currently working with an innovative and award winning Fintech, who are looking for Performance Marketing Manager, reporting into Growth & Marketing Leads across European markets. You'll support across PPC,…£300 - £400 per day
Paid Social Manager – London – Exciting fast growth fitness company – London – c. £50K
My client is a tech start-up focused on the fitness and well being industry. They are active across Europe and growing fast. If being healthy and active is your thing, then you will love this company! The role is focused on driving performance and executions across Social channels and supporting search and other digital channels.
Main Job Responsibilities:
· Planning & execution of the Social activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives across the UK and Europe, including:
o Budget management
o Ongoing optimization
o Weekly Reporting including creation and maintenance of dashboards
o Testing calendars
o Creative management with internal team and external agency
o Relationship management with publishers
· Support team with Video, Display and Native activity via the agency
Key competencies and experience:
· 4+ years of digital media management
· Extensive experience using Social platforms including:
o Facebook, Twitter, etc.
· Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, etc.
· Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms with a focus on sales
· Excellent analytical skills. Experience in data driven strategy.
· Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
· Experience managing Search and Digital Video campaigns (YouTube + Programmatic) preferred but not mandatory
· German language skills a plus
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or email email@example.com
Affiliate Lead - Online Gaming - London - c. £45K The Company My client, based in the heart of London, is a mid-sized operator in the gaming industry. They are…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
Senior Account Manager - Independent agency - West London - competitive salary The Company My client, based in West London, is an independent agency in an exciting stage of their…Up to £40000.00 per annum + commission