Paid Media Planner
£300 Outside IR35
6 to 8 weeks || Remote || Part time
Salt have partnered with a global social media agency who are looking for a Paid Media Planner working with household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando’s, Fever-Tree, and Mission Tea.
As a Media Planner, you lead on all things planning; creating media strategies on accounts and delivering media plans for clients. You’ll be responsible for taking overall account strategies and turning them into client media plans that are designed to hit clients objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Representing the Media team with the clients and helping them understand the role that media plays in hitting their targets.
- Looking at the client brief and selecting the right metrics to focus on to deliver desired outcomes.
- Selecting the most relevant media channels to deliver against the media KPIs
- Using TSFB framework to select the right channels for a brief and understanding what they are each contributing to an overall plan.
- Developing a relationship with platform reps to gain us access to support and new opportunities.
Who they’re looking for:
- Experience creating media plans for both Brand and eCommerce clients and ensuring their accurate delivery
- An analytical mind: figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem-solving and evaluation of results
- Confidence with numbers: this is a data driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures, spreadsheets and be able to glean insights from what you see
- Curious and adaptable: it’s a fast moving industry and social advertising even more so, products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with changes and learning about how they may impact our output
- Real drive and ambition: they’re a growing team and have ambitious plans, so they’re after people that share this mindset; you’re eager to learn and accelerate your career
- You have hands-on experience running campaigns on Facebook Business Manager and have had exposure to other platforms like Google AdWords, Snapchat, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, Pinterest.
- You’ll have one or more years experience working with paid media (agency-side preferable)
Job Reference: JO-2203-253517
Salary: £300.00 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract