Salt is currently supporting media, content, and technology agency, which is a part of global network who are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age.
They have just had some amazing client wins, and therefore are creating a new team to support them. This client is an innovative and progressive gaming company, dedicated to improving the player experience.
This contract can be completed remotely.
- Lead the account & relationship
- Lead performance strategy
- Oversee implementation across display/programmatic, search and social across multiple markets including activation and optimisation.
- Management & Development of direct reports, Account Managers & Executives.
- Lead on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Collaboratively align wider business teams across analytics, adops, direction and insights and lead on client reviews of all activation – BAU, campaign specific and channel planning
- 5+ years’ experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background
- Proven ability to develop holistic (multichannel) digital strategies across display/programmatic, social and search
- Gaming experience / a passion for gaming is preferable
- Excellent skills in building strategic documents and presentations
- People management experience of managing several direct reports
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage upwards and downwards
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of programmatic channels
- Knowledge of Google platforms/tools: DoubleClick, GTM, Google Analytics, etc.
- Professional digital media/advertising qualifications will be advantageous
- All academic backgrounds will be considered – qualifications in math’s, data, media of interest
Job Reference: JO-2007-190771
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract