IR35 Status TBC.
Salt have partnered with a luxury Jeweller based in West London who are looking for a Brand New role to manage the Performance Marketing function. You will report in the CMO and Managing Director of Marketing, working in a close knit team of 5.
They are looking for someone to start in the next couple of weeks, with a view to support over the next 6 – 12 months to define and shape the function. You will need strategic direction but also not be too far removed from the hands on day to day management of Paid and Performance Marketing tasks. It would also be beneficial if you came from a luxury background or eCommerce / Retail.
The expectation is you can come to the office a few times per week. Based near Mayfair.
1 stage Interview Process
- Develop the digital marketing plan to drive brand awareness, remarketing lists, enquiries and sales
- Acquire new customers across all digital channels within an agreed costs and ROI
- Work within wider marketing team to align plans with Marcoms and showroom activity
- Develop and implement a media testing plan across audiences, channels and creative
- Always look to optimise efficiency across all channels for lowest costs and highest performance incorporating and leveraging all internal data
- Seek out and evaluate new opportunities and partners to maximise return on investment
- Manage third party agencies proactively to give optimum working relationship and ultimately sales, enquiries and costs
- Suggest new campaigns, channels, partners or technology to innovate performance and experience
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations
- Managing of or working in a performance digital agency to deliver profitable outcomes
- Delivery of significant customer acquisition programs
- Experience in a HNW sector a plus
- Advanced user of Microsoft products esp Excel
- Advanced user of all google analytics products
- Strong knowledge of SEM tools – PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display.
- At least 5 years’ experience in retail / digital performance marketing
Job Reference: JO-2105-200306
Salary: £0.00 - £500 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract