Salt has partnered with a leading sports club who are looking for support in Performance Marketing. The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for audience development, strategy development and delivery for content marketing strategy. The role also brings together aspects of digital media across the club, working with other teams such as Partnerships, leading on activations for local and global markets on our owned media.
This role is Inside IR35.
- Lead responsibility for audience planning, defining and delivering effective digital paid media campaigns
- Responsible for growing the club’s fan base across local and international markets
- Day-to-day lead for strategy, planning and delivery of digital media campaigns to develop new audiences
- Work to a set cost per acquisition and continually monitor campaigns to achieve desired outcome
- Liaising with technology partners and agencies as well as internal stakeholders to ensure accurate.
- Lead planning, analysing, optimising and reporting across social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok), search (Google & Bing), app (Google UAC, Apple Ads) native and display advertising campaigns for media products and platforms.
- Strong focus on digital media performance and optimisation through the generation of actionable digital analytics, reporting and insight to reach all app usage, ecommerce, subscriptions, and membership KPIs.
- Drive channel expansion and onboarding such as Amazon Advertising and Tiktok Business Manager and introduction of new technologies including AI to improve performance.
- Lead on development and delivery of regular performance dashboards, campaign reporting and post-campaign reviews
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience leading planning and delivery of digital paid media campaigns and continuous optimisation of performance, preferably within a membership, subscription, or ecommerce business/account.
- Excellent knowledge of digital paid media channels, media buying.
- Solid understanding of tools and techniques used in marketing and audience planning.
- Excellent working knowledge of how offline and online channels work together and individually including mass broadcast, direct response, and digital marketing to optimise integration and a seamless customer experience.
- Ability to lead and analyse performance, using data, insights, and analytics.
- Solid knowledge of paid media platforms, analytics, and AI tools.
- Excellent budgetary skills, demonstrating efficiency of spend and effectiveness
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across a fast moving, multi-faceted organisation.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200667
Salary: £300 - £340 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract