Performance Marketing Manager – Luxury
London or Stratford
This heritage, family run business is going through an exciting period of digital transformation. After the success of their website over the last year, they are looking to continue growth and build out a world class team who want to push them forward. They are looking for ambitious people who are excited about innovating in an industry that doesn’t have a lot of best practice. You can be based in either their London or Stratford office and their benefits include potential bonus and generous discounts.
The role will be focused on acquiring customer via paid media channels:
- Drive brand awareness, enquiries and sales, via paid media channels
- Acquire new customers across all digital channels within an agreed ROI
- Develop and implement a test and learn approach to grow the channels
- Leverage internal data to find efficiencies
- Seek out and evaluate new opportunities and partners to maximise return on investment
- Manage third party agencies
This is the perfect role for someone who is hungry to take on an early-stage site and drive growth and revenue.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital performance marketing
- Experience managing agencies
- Proven experience delivering acquisition campaigns across the performance channels
- Advanced knowledge of all Google platforms and Excel.
- Chance to make a big impact in a new area to the business.
- Discretionary team bonus potential.
- 20 days hol +BH +Birthday off.
- Pension – increases with length of service.
- Generous discounts that improve with length of service.
- Can be based in either London or Stratford.
Please get in touch on email@example.com to discuss further
Job Reference: JO-2103-198169
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: asap
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Acquisition Marketing, Biddable Media, Paid Social, Performance Marketing, PPC, SEM