Salt has partnered with a leading media advertising agency, who are part of the world’s largest performance marketing networks, on an exciting opportunity as a Performance Planning Manager. They are looking for proactive and opinionated people to join their team who are somewhat independent.
You will be working with multiple members of the team, helping to deliver best-in-class performance results for clients, across a multitude of channels. You will support an electronics company and a well-known media company and full training of channels and tools will be provided.
- Supports Performance Director with planning and optimisation
- Works with teams to understand maximum investment levels and point of diminishing returns by teams inform planning and optimisation
- Works with teams to understand current performance and what is possible in terms of optimisations
- Communicates overall / cross-channel performance and optimisation recommendations to clients
- Provide regional (EMEA) financial stewardship. This includes ensuring that tasks such as budget reporting, budget management, booking authorisation, and billing process needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion
- Support the creation of campaign performance reports for both regional activity and the collation of these reports at a global level and present the findings confidently to clients.
- Proven performance planning and digital media experience
- project management experience essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, advanced formulas, formatting) and PowerPoint experience
- Strong experience with Search, Social and Programmatic Planning (2 out of 3)
£300 a day
Job Reference: JO-2208-258454
Salary: £0.00 - £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract