Salt has partnered with a leading global advertising agency who are looking for a PPC Account Manager to suport a hyper growth team and work with senior stakeholders including the Head of PPC.
As a Paid Search Account Manager, you will be responsible for owning the day-to-day execution of all elements of paid search activity. You will have strong platform knowledge and be available to start ASAP (in June or July 2022)
- Effectively manage accounts, ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered
- PPC best practices for clients and contribute to the ongoing development
- Implementation and optimisation of paid search campaigns for clients
- Oversee the performance of Account Executives in your team ensuring that you are quality controlling work
- Implementing processes and practices that maximize operational efficiencies whilst identifying opportunities for process improvement, and providing recommendations
- Takes ownership of issues when they arise and proactively suggests ways to resolve these and prevent them from happening in the future
Skills Needed to Apply:
- Paid Search and Cross-Platform campaign formats (e.g. Performance Max, Microsoft Audience Network etc.)
- current dated certifications (Google Ads and Microsoft Ads)
- Excellent knowledge of bid management and core PPC technology platforms (Google Analytics, GMP platform, SA360, Adobe for example).
- You have immaculate attention to detail.
£300 – £350 a day
Can be hybrid / remote
3 Month Contract
Job Reference: JO-2205-255731
Salary: £0.00 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract