Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt have partnered with an international sportwear company who are looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager with a PPC focus to join their team.
In this role you would be supporting the Senior Manager Digital Performance Media in the execution and optimization of paid media campaigns. Responsible for PPC set up, ongoing optimization, data analysis and reporting. The person will work as part of a team dedicated to grow the business on Amazon for Europe.
* Test & optimise Amazon PPC across Europe.
* Work with the Senior Manager Digital Performance Media to align goals, spend and maximise sales.
* Create and share weekly reporting on PPC results
* Review and optimise search terms within product detail pages
* Liaise with the global brand team and creative agency to collate/create creative assets for marketing initiatives
* Create robust and responsive data & insights analysis processes to inform and drive strategy.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Experience working on paid advertising campaigns and SEO
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel for data analysis
* Strong cross-functional relationship management skills.
* Fluent in English both verbally and written.
* Strong communication skills.
* High resilience and solution orientated attitude.
* Ideally knowledge of Amazon Advertising console
40 Euros p/h
6 month contract
Able to work remotely from London with some work in London office