I am currently working with an award winning, leading Digital agency, that works globally to support to support a dynamic range of clients.
- Being responsible and accountable for the creation and management of paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and targets.
- Being a technical lead and point of authority on paid search, shopping, AMS and Criteo activity.
- Completing and managing the forecasts/ plans of monthly paid search budgets in-line with client objectives and targets.
- Ensuring best practice set up and development across all paid performance campaigns.
- Managing direct reports to effectively implement, optimise and evaluate campaigns.
- Providing regular support and advice through one to ones to help progress direct reports.
- Taking part in new business prep and pitches for paid performance.
- Proven experience of paid search working in either a fast-paced agency environment with enterprise level clients or strong background in an in-house role.
- Google Ads, Bing Ads and Search Ads 360 qualified.
- A strong understanding of and experience with analytics platforms.
- A strong understanding of and experience with bid management platforms – predominately Search Ads 360 but knowledge of Kenshoo or Marin is advantageous.
- The ability to translate complex performance marketing strategies and lingo into simple explanations and propositions for clients.
- A self-starter who will proactively seek out opportunities and strive for betterment of self, product and proposition.
- Hunger to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisation and project management capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to deliver confident and structured presentations.
- Passion for and wide understanding of all aspects of digital media.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do.
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable.
- Someone with a strong voice and positive attitude who will help build a passionate culture in our team.
If this looks of interest please drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: JO-1909-152548
Salary: £250 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 week/3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract