I am currently working with a fantastic luxury retail client based in the heart of London’s shopping district. I am currently representing this client for a PPC Marketing Manager which is a new position on the team.
You’ll join a team of specialists.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Own, develop and deliver all aspects of Paid Search activity to deliver return on investment and new customer acquisition growth targets across domestic and international markets, campaigns, product categories and brands.
- Create and drive long term strategic and technical requirements for both Text Ad and Shopping/Product Listing Ad channels to deliver optimal performance across multiple search engines and device types.
- Liaise with key search engines and other partners to identify, explore and test new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape and ensure the comapny is at the forefront of Paid Search innovation (Audience targeting, new platforms, competitor insight, search engine features etc.).
- Manage a multimillion pound media spend budget, maximising, reporting and forecasting on the return on investment.
- Manage the PPC marketing agency to ensure campaigns are planned, executed and optimised in line with business requirements, ensuring adherence to performance and service level KPIs whilst maximising value-add from agency relationships.
- Manage a PPC Marketing Assistant, ensuring they’re meeting and exceeding performance objectives, whilst supporting and facilitating career progression where possible.
- Work with Senior Trading and Strategy Manager to deliver accurate KPI forecasts & business targets
- Provide in depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance.
- Considerable hands-on PPC campaign and budget management experience (either agency or client-side), ideally gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business in the premium/luxury sector.
- Proven record of utilising data to identify, segment and target users with appropriate bid strategies and creative, ideally across multiple marketing channels
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels, ideally Programmatic, Paid Social and SEO
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills, ideally with a strong proficiency in Excel, and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company.
- Experience managing teams
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
If this role looks good drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: JO-1908-151742
Salary: £250 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract