Salt has partnered with a leading global media and advertising agency with a 600+ team in 41 markets globally, who think about how they connect consumers to the right content in the right context .
They are looking for a PPC Manager to work within their results-driven marketing team within the Biddable Department to work on a well known mobile network account – this person will be managed by the Paid Performance Director.
This is a 2-3 month contract, providing support during the lead up to Black Friday and the start of the festive period.
- Delivering high quality PPC activation and be responsible for campaign implementation, analysis, optimisation, delivery and evaluation across paid search and shopping.
- Driving best practice on accounts.
- Responsible for the creating and managing paid search and shopping campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and targets.
- Overseeing and managing campaign optimisation through utilisation of Search Ads 360.
- Overseeing finance administration and budgeting.
- Maintaining and growing strong relationships with blue chip clients and performance client stakeholders.
- Maintain development plans, roadmaps and media plans, developing expertise, tech knowledge and all-round skill set of all your direct reports.
- 3+ years’ experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
- Experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets.
- Experience across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, SA360 and MS Excel.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with confident presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure with thorough attention to detail.
Job Reference: 111
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 2 months
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract