Salt has partnered with Leading Media Agency helping clients create Meaningful Brands by re-imagining valuable experiences. You will be joining the performance team as PPC Contractor supporting the PPC Director.
You will be responsible for campaign implementation, analysis, optimisation, delivery and evaluation across paid search, shopping, app. You will also support and take an active, leading role on strategy for this client too. Driven by results, the team offers extensive expertise and rich actionable insight to help brands navigate the complex performance marketing world across channels and drive business performance.
- Being responsible for the creation and management of paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and targets.
- Being a technical lead and point of authority on paid search.
- Oversee and manage optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tools to deliver on-going paid performance.
- Developing a rich understanding of your client’s audience and the consumer journey for their vertical, always striving to deliver richer insight to clients.
- Overseeing accurate and timely finance administration and budgeting.
- Provide regular support and advice to help progress direct reports.
- Manage client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgement.
- Client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and subsequent results.
- Develop a clear understanding of client business and marketing objectives.
- 3+ years’ experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets (£1 million+).
- Extensive experience across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and SA360 (alongside any other relevant bid tech, i.e., Kenshoo or Marin).
- Must be able to communicate well with the ability to present confidently and manage client expectations.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Thorough attention to detail.
Contract length: 6 months
Day rate: £300 a day
Job Reference: JO-2110-247836
Salary: Up to £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP (25/10)
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract