Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
SENIOR PPC ACCOUNT MANAGER – Independent Digital Agency
£35 – 40K + Bonus, Share options, Commission & Benefits
Hybrid working – London
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic, creative thinking & passionate PPC Specialist for an award winning, digital marketing agency with a unique business model.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn and teach, will strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
· Manage and own accountability for the overall implementation of the PPC strategy.
· Work with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to fully understand PPC product and commercial priorities.
· Direct line management and development of a team of PPC Managers and Executives, driving daily client operations, budget and performance management activities across the team.
· Innovate new ideas, techniques & products to surprise and delight clients, through innovation, knowledge & insight.
· Set, evolve and implement PPC strategy and Account Development Plan for key channel clients, working closely with a large network of freelancers, SEO, Display, Analytics and Tech teams.
· Attend & contribute to recruitment process
· Manage & direct training & development needs within the wider team
· Monitor market trends and support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
· Contribute to the new business process, including upsell/cross sell
· Demonstrable in-depth experience in a PPC role working within a digital organisation
· Expert knowledge of latest paid search strategies, experience spotting future industry changes and proven track record in delivering PPC performance in highly competitive markets
· Clear understanding of other digital marketing activities than PPC, some understanding of management of cross channel activities and
· A mathematical and analytical mind with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
· The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
· Leadership skills: managing direct reports, mentoring & training – a motivator
· Proven ability to negotiate, with experience in client expectation management and client insight development
They offer extensive benefits with a 5-7% bonus, share options and commission on all new business. They’re dedicated to the success, progression and opportunities for their employees and invest heavily in this.
To apply for this role, or for more information, click the apply button or drop me an email at email@example.com