Salt has partnered with a Leading Digital Marketing Agency creating meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision and one voice.
You will be joining them as Programmatic Manager, working across some of their most prestigious accounts and providing outstanding programmatic knowledge and leading programmatic approaches for clients.
- Delivering response to briefs that challenge client objectives using innovative programmatic solutions.
- Managing investment planning at platform & audience level, leveraging partnerships with technology vendors and publishers.
- Ownership or active participation on wider programmatic projects within the Programmatic Hub outside of day to day campaigns.
- Working across multiple digital media platforms including, but not limited to, Google Marketing Platform, Integral Ad Science, Oracle Audience Platform, etc.
- Identifying training & development needs of junior members of the wider team and leading content for sessions where required.
- Solid experience working with programmatic in many forms; desktop, mobile, native, VOD, standard display.
- Able to produce programmatic media plans & supporting rationale documents demonstrating high levels of expertise and innovation.
- Be client facing as necessary, as the programmatic specialist within the team.
- Working knowledge of audience forecasting and reporting tools as well as DSP audience insight tools.
- Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools as well as basic platforms for reporting (Adservers and DSPs – DV360, Mediamath, AppNexus, Adobe, Amazon).
- Prior experience of client management and clear communication skills, able to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
Contract length: 2 months
Day rate: £300
Job Reference: JO-2111-248465
Salary: £0.00 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 22/11/2021
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract