I am working with a Tech business voted in the top 100 start ups, who are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist Contractor to join their team reporting into the Director of Growth.
Purpose of the role as the Senior Performance Marketing Specialist you will optimise acquisition campaigns on a B2B and B2C basis.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Take full ownership of performance marketing function: owning the strategy & optimisation of a multi-channel distribution network (PPC, social, CRM, ad-hoc campaigns)
- Aggregator Sites Experience
- You will work alongside the wider growth team and CRM team in achieving growth marketing KPIs and develop B2C Strategy
- You will analyse current acquisition tactics and identify optimisation and new channel opportunities
- You will develop and manage new campaigns across channels
- You will manage B2C marketing budgets
- You’ll have hands-on performance marketing expertise and an ability to work on both a strategic and operational level to drive performance.
- You’ll have proven ability in planning monthly targets, and creating delivery plans against these targets
- You’ll be self motivated with strong project management skills and comfortable working across multiple workstreams
Job Reference: JO-2011-195953
Salary: £300 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract