Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
PROGRAMMATIC SENIOR MEDIA MANAGER – Independent Digital Agency
£35 – 40K + Bonus, Share options, Commission & Benefits
Hybrid working – London
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about developing their career in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
· Effective planning and execution of our client’s Programmatic activity, alongside other digital channels
· Day-to-day management and implementation of client’s Programmatic strategy, monitor market trends, staying up to date with new market tools and opportunities.
· Strategic input to define and support Programmatic best practice with the support of a team of Programmatic specialists and our freelance network.
· Utilise and become agency leader with tools such as DV360 (as well as potentially other DSPs such as The Trade Desk), GA, CM and others
· Provide campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns and share learnings with the wider Programmatic, Paid Social, PPC and Analytics teams
· Direct line manage, mentor and provide guidance a team of Programmatic Executives and Managers – lead by example
· Contribute to the new business process and oversee the management of sales support delivery from the team as required / requested by the sales team
· Clear passion for and in-depth experience in Digital Marketing & Programmatic advertising
· A mathematical and analytical mind
· Exceptional client service skills
· Highly organised and an ability to multitask, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Proven time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
They offer extensive benefits with a 5-7% bonus, share options and commission on all new business. They’re dedicated to the success, progression and opportunities for their employees and invest heavily in this.
To apply for this role, or for more information, click the apply button or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org