Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
SENIOR SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER – Independent Digital Agency
£35 – 40K + Bonus, Share options, Commission & Benefits
Hybrid working – London
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic, creative thinking & passionate SEO Specialist who wants to be at the cutting edge of SEO innovation. You will join a team that is passionate about Organic Search, and an award winning agency that invests in its people, with training and development running through the core.
As SEO Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO strategy across 100+ markets, using internal resources and our unique, market leading network of on-demand, freelance specialists.
· Support the Organic Strategy Director and Account Director in delivering best in class SEO campaigns with strategies that are award winning and recognised within the industry.
· Support the development and execution of the client strategy, and provide a high level of customer service to clients through innovation, knowledge & insight
· Work together with wider Social, Display, PPC and Analytics teams to devise and deliver Account Development Plans for each client
· Stay up to date with new market tools and opportunities, innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends and industry updates.
· Line Manage, mentor and provide direction to a team of SEO Executives and Managers, including training and Personal Development Plans
· Report and measure the effectiveness of campaigns, delivering client reports on time and accurately
· Attend and contribute to recruitment processes and support the final selection
· Identify areas of development within existing business, supporting the SEO Channel Head to upsell from Croud’s suite of digital services and contributing to the new business process
· Demonstrable advanced experience in SEO advertising
· A mathematical and analytical mind, highly organised and impeccable attention to detail
· Exceptional client service skills and
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Proven track record of working to deadlines
· The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
· Leadership skills: managing direct reports, mentoring & training – a motivator
· Proven experience in client expectation management, able to direct client expectations and an ability to negotiate.
They offer extensive benefits with a 5-7% bonus, share options and commission on all new business. They’re dedicated to the success, progression and opportunities for their employees and invest heavily in this.
To apply for this role, or for more information, click the apply button or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org