Marketing Manager (ABM) – up to £80K plus Bonus – Hampshire/Remote
My client is a global software provider that is now entering scale up stage and works with an impressive portfolio of clients particularly across the banking and financial verticals. With an impressive growth story to date, they are now looking for the newest member of their marketing team that is an entirely new role!
This Account Based Marketer to join a cross-functional group who are responsible for communicating the brand’s value to their clients. As part of the growing Sales Enablement Team, you will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, and management of effective account-based marketing campaigns. You will build strong partnerships with the sales and delivery teams to understand our customer journey inside out. You will also work in close collaboration with our Head of Comms to develop the right content, liaise with a network of agencies to create performing campaign assets and ensure with their CRM manager that the marketing technology stack is in place.
- Develop and execute personalized account-based marketing campaigns to drive engagement and new opportunities for our target accounts
- Collaborate to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels (social networks, paid ads, blog, display, web, and email) that lead to breaking into accounts or create pipeline acceleration in ABM campaigns
- Work with agencies to develop campaign themes and assets
- Ensure that the Marketing Technology Stack is in place
- Continually monitor and iterate campaign efforts after launch to optimize and drive account penetration
- Strong experience in ABM – would consider agency or client-side experience, but must have strong exposure to tech industry
- 5 years B2B Marketing experience within Tech or SaaS (with enterprise audience experience preferably)
- Superb knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing execution tactics
- Proven success in building impactful, integrated marketing programs that drive awareness and demand
- Prior experience using HubSpot, Triblio or other marketing automation software for ABM.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257724
Salary: £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 26/09/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Account Based Marketing, Computer Software, Enterprise, Marketing Automation