Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media, Assistant Manager – Global Make-Up brand
Join this highly regarded and established make-up brand, loved by many across the globe, as their newest Social Media Assistant Manager. You’ll be looking after the UK market and be fully accountable for the brands social presence particularly on Instagram, and Facebook.
I am looking for a strategic Social Media Assistant Manager who loves data, has a creative eye, and has proven track record of raising brand awareness, engagement, and likes, across social media channels.
· Define and execute social media strategy for the UK market.
· Work across all social platforms specifically Instagram and Facebook with TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube being key growth areas.
· Make data informed decisions for the look and feel of social media output.
· Manage and engage with community creating buzz around products and events.
· Plan and publish content, ensuring it is on brand, and adheres to TOV.
· Organise and attend shoots for social channels.
· Work collaboratively with Content, Insights, and Digital teams.
· Support on PR and Influencer strategy and activity.
· Where necessary capture content that requires a quick turnaround.
· Using GA, and relevant social listening tools, to analyse performance of posts and demographic, and report back to stakeholders.
· 2-3 years relevant experience in social media management for a global brand.
· OBSESSED with the beauty and make-up industry.
· Loves the data and seeing the direct impact of a post.
· Able to be forward thinking and big picture.
· Highly collaborative with a proactive personality.
· Loves working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
Apply to find out more!