My client a fantastic modern, SaaS organisation are seeing a Community Manager. This organisation have created some fantastic software that helps and supports business globally.
I’m seeking a B2B Community Manager, who has previously worked for a similar organisation in Tech or Software to have a positive impact on their clients by growing and engaging their community even further. If you are a self-motivated skilled, community professional who is a natural relationship builder and it looking for a new challenge, please apply.
- Develop and drive campaigns & client outreach designed to help keep clients in the know about what’s happening in our product, our business and across our client community
- Cultivate relationships with key customers in industry groups and partner organizations
- Identify and nurture relationships with client advocates willing to share their insights through case studies, testimonials, videos, blogs, speaking events, as well as media and analyst interviews
- Work collaboratively with advocates and our content & creative team to curate and create engaging customer stories
- Develop a deep understanding of customers across segments and personas and use this insight to help build awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline and increase customer engagement
You must have:
- 4+ years in B2B marketing with a SaaS background
- Demonstrative Community building and management skills
- Personal qualities – ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills – deep curiosity, strong listener, and empathetic
- Self-starter and creative problem solver
Job Reference: JO-2012-196379
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: b2b, community manager, tech