Salt is excited to collaborate with a Global Leading Software Giant as they look for a B2B Content Specialist to join their growing content team for 12 months. This will be an ASAP, hybrid working role.
Reporting into the B2B Senior Content Manager, you will coordinate the production of content projects whilst applying your in-depth knowledge of content and B2B marketing, to ensure projects are of the highest quality and delivered in a timely manner.
You will have experience in a content-focused role, covering both the operational and creative aspects of content production, from managing project time lines through to reviewing and editing content.
Content project management
- Maintain a detailed content calendar for your assigned projects.
- Collaborate with various marketing teams to plan and schedule content to ideal delivery dates.
- Coordinate content producers and agencies to meet business deadlines and expectations.
- Liaise with external content agencies to ensure projects are on track.
Channel content management
- Work closely with the Channel Marketing team to ensure channel partners and re-sellers have access to new, relevant, high quality content to use across their platforms to promote products.
- Manage the production of channel marketing kits.
- Manage the channel marketing kit content calendar.
Customer stories management
- Identify opportunities to create compelling customer stories through liaising with key stakeholders, including the Customer Success Managers and Product Marketing Managers.
- Create content briefs for content producers/creative agencies, and manage the production of the customer story.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with content management systems
- Good understanding of project management tools, including Adobe Workfront and Airtable
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be eager to learn, intelligent and inquisitive
- Adept at working within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong ability to collaborate in a highly matrix environment
- Confident working autonomously, with a proactive, detail orientated mindset
- Clear understanding of B2B marketing
- Familiarity with principles of marketing
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and good interpersonal skills – ability to speak French and/or German is ideal, but not mandatory
Job Reference: JO-2303-332252
Salary: £0.00 - £23.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract