Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
B2B Marketing Manager – up to £50K plus Bonus – London (3 days p/w)
My client is an exciting challenger within super speed world of broadband – with over £250m investment so far… they are growing.. FAST! With a proposition that helps optimise connectivity experience for consumers and businesses, this is the time to join!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing – The primary objectives for this role are to develop the marketing strategy alongside the HoM and support the sales team to generate new business leads and help convert these into business customers. With activities across the entire marketing mix, the role requires a strong hands-on approach and an execution-orientated mindset to drive business growth and commercial pursuits.
· Responsible for demand generation and engagement marketing campaigns
· Develop creative sales collateral to ensure the sales team is armed with the best tools to showcase our products
· Develop and evolve a B2B content strategy alongside our Content Manager, to roll out across our website, social media channels, and email campaigns
· Help drive lead generation with our sales team
· Report on KPI’s and marketing performance
· Plan and create thought leadership events in collaboration with the sales team
· Stay on top of industry trends and news, keeping the team up to date with all the latest developments
· Plan, implement, and analyse the results of marketing programs designed to drive awareness and generate a qualified pipeline to support business goals across the regions.
· Previous experience (ideally 2-3 years+) working in a B2B environment in a similar role
· Track record of optimising and driving lead generating marketing strategy
· Experience working with data – Salesforce experience an advantage
· Experience developing pitch and sales materials
· Campaign and channel management experience across the marketing mix, both UK wide & regional
· Background in performance marketing / digital marketing
· Collaborative, self-starter, and able to drive projects from inception to execution
· Telecoms/Utilities experience desirable.