Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Social Media Director – Flexible WFH
£50,000 – £70,000
My client, a small but mighty Comms Agency, is looking for a B2B Digital Media Director to join their award winning team in London.
You will be working with some of the biggest names in Tech, and some exciting start ups, on their digital strategy and execution. This is a hands-on role that requires a Social Media expert who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty. It doesn’t matter what background you come from, either Agency or In-House, and you don’t need B2B experience either. What you do need (aside from being a Social expert) is the ability to manage multiple accounts, be an excellent communicator, and have a hunger to succeed in a small but fast growing environment.
· Create digital campaigns for clients, collaborating with strategists
· Work across multiple platforms, reporting on results including paid and organic
· Be in constant communication with clients reporting on performance of campaigns, and providing consultative advice
· Manage organic social media on behalf of clients
· Use analytic tools such as GA and Netbase to monitor engagement
· Manage content creators, Graphic Designers, and copywriters
· Work with specialist agencies on SEO and SEM
· Work with influencers and talent
· Contribute to winning new business with pitches
· Come from Agency or In-House
· At least 6 years experience managing social media accounts and strategy
· Experience with start ups and established businesses
· Someone who is passionate about Social Media and the impact it can have on a business