Brand and Content Lead 55,000 – 60,000
Join a global beauty tech business that is growing out the marketing department and requires Content experts to join the team. You’ll be part of a fast-paced business that is based in London and has offices in New York, Dublin, and Amsterdam. With $185M in investment, they are growing exponentially across the globe and are looking for ambitious, energetic, and agile candidates to join them.
I’m looking for a Brand and Content Lead to join this new team that I’m growing. You will report to the Head of Brand and Content where you will join heads to build a strategy for this business at an extremely exciting time of growth. You will work with the design, content, and social experts to build the creative strategy for their global offices.
- Implement the Brand and Marketing strategy and initiatives to ensure effective brand building for awareness.
- Build a strong brand strategy and presence, leading our social media, press relations, partnerships and influencer strategies across all channels to ensure this business is top of mind for the beauty & wellness industry.
- Strategise the creation, roll out and ongoing updates to branded assets, ensuring everything we do is a great reflection of our brand, in collaboration with the Marketing, Design and Product teams.
- Deliver innovative campaigns across the funnel in partnership with the Marketing Performance team and the Growth tribe, acting as the driving force behind compelling stories, creative content and messaging.
- Oversee the development of the editorial strategy to generate awareness and ensuring cohesion across the content calendar between influencer marketing, content and social.
- 4+ years’ experience of developing and managing content strategy, execution, and ongoing programmes in an agency environment
- Proven track record of building content strategies and managing successful content campaigns
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail with very strong spelling and grammar skills and ability to critique and act as editor for writers
- Self-motivated and highly organised
Job Reference: JO-2205-255749
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 08/07/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent