Salary 40,000 – 45,000 + Flexi working
One of the international market-leading collectible and entertainment brands is seeking a CMS Manager to join their marketing team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to manage multiple websites and lead from the front.
This is a great time to join the organisation as it’s rapidly growing and going through a digital transformation driven by the expansion of its customer’s basis. You will be working in an exciting, energetic face-paced environment and will have the opportunity to be included in the change and new development of the digital and creative strategy.
- Ownership and delivery of the content management system and subscription websites
- Fulfil website content briefs – setting up new product sites or updating existing properties
- Produce landing pages, microsites, sign-up forms, and purchase funnels
- Analyze and improve content & SEO strategy
- Help drive web product development strategy by identifying optimisation, and working with the Senior Digital Project Manager to prioritise tech backlogs
- Ensure coherence of online journeys
- Conduct detailed Quality Assurance, browser and end-to-end testing to ensure fulfilment
- Drive UX and conversion rate optimisation
- You will be involved in exciting upcoming re-launch projects involving cutting edge technology and creative partners
You must have:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in Web Content is crucial
- Web development and insights experience is needed
- Experience in handling web content management systems
- Experience using Drupal would be even better
- Eager to learn and passionate about the media industry
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Reference: JO-2204-254371
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/06/2022
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent